Training and coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance.
Hence, I do provide coaching services that related to:
- Software Development Cycle Practices –
- Working with Git
- Working with Team
- Project Management for Team Lead / Technical
- Web Application Development with Laravel
- API Development with Laravel
- PHP: Object-Oriented Programming, OOP
- Solid Principles in PHP
In order to get started, you may communicate me via Telegram or can e-mail me at nasrul[at]cleaniquecoders.com and do provide some basic information so that I can have quick understanding on your needs.
- About the Project – project is about HR system, or Attendance
- Project Goal – by x time, we want to accomplish the x, y and z feature.
- Timeline of the Project – 2 weeks, 2 months, etc.
- Milestones – you might have few milestones, to indicate the progress expected for the project.
- Resources Required for the Project – how many people working on the project? what are their skills and knowledges?
- Budget – it’s compulsory as for me to have a win-win situation based on your needs.
My development field experiences on following area:
- Custom system development
- Human Resource – Leave, Payroll, Employee Self-service
- Tender Management
- Survey System
- Online Market Research Systems
Following are the list of trainings I’ve provided – from individual, to private companies and government agencies.
Web Development with PHP and MysQL
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-php-mysql
- v2: http://bit.ly/cc-phpmysql-basic
Web Development with Laravel Framework (Basic)
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-slide
- v2: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-slide-v2
- v3: http://bit.ly/training-laravel-basic-v3
- IPPTAR: http://bit.ly/streamydotmy-ipptar
- JV with Mikhail Game Tech: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-slide-dec2016
Web Development with Laravel Framework (Intermediate)
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-intermediate-v1
Web Development with Laravel Framework (Advanced)
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-slide-advanced
Web Development with Laravel Framework (Custom)
- c1: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-custom
API Development with Laravel
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-api-laravel-v1
Reporting and Dashboard Development with Laravel
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-slide-report
3 Tier Development with Laravel and Ionic Framework
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-ionic
Laravel Package Development
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-laravel-package-dev
System Development with Ajax and XML
- Pejabat Setiausaha Kerajaan Pahang: http://bit.ly/cc-tjx-slide
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-bs-studio
Web Development with WordPress
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-wordpress
WordPress Plugin Development
- v1: http://bit.ly/wp-plugin-dev-slide
Mobile Application Development with Ionic Framework
- v1: ???
- v2: http://bit.ly/training-ionic-v2 (UiTM)
- v2: http://bit.ly/training-ionicv2
Introduction to TypeScript
- v1: http://bit.ly/training-typescript
Introduction to Angular
- v1: http://bit.ly/training-angular
Sample API Installation
- v1: http://bit.ly/sample-api-installation-laravel52
Version Control With Git
- v1: http://bit.ly/cc-git-slide
- v2: http://bit.ly/cc-git-101-v2
- v3: http://bit.ly/cc-git-101-v3